Sunday, October 23, 2016

Saturday 10-23-2016

Took Raivan to Velketor's Labyrinth and made a couple of levels.Goodie was straight up pulling trains all evening. The xp was really good. The group broke up eventually and I went with Midoriana to The Hole and almost got 47 before the group broke up and Midoriana logged to do some real life stuff, hoping she could get back on shortly after.. From that point it was too late to look for a new group on the Mage so I logged in Praystation and dinged 27 in Dawnshroud Peaks. It just got too late and Midoriana never logged back on so I called it a night.
The guild that my alt Cleric is in said they would be doing some power leveling tomorrow around 2pm EST so I plan to check on that and see if that works out. I wouldn't mind getting mid 30's on the Cleric and hit Lower Guk. See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment