Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hi guys, I know I have been pretty much offline for a while now, just not having anything fun I wanted to play serious. Recently I have been playing a lot of Playerunknown's battlegrounds with three local friends .... Joe, Wayne and my brother Cecil and we have been having a blast. I have been streaming some of the games this last weekend, and maybe I might start streaming again. I still have not finished Icewind Dale and Final Fantasy III so maybe I add those games to the stream list.
I have reopened my original stream channel and have started uploading clips and highlights from this weekends PUBG streams as well to my Youtube channel. I have been considering, maybe in the future going back and playing EverQuest, nothing serious of course, maybe a Battle Shaman or something, we will see or maybe some Dark Age of Camelot. It may take some time to find games I want to play serious but for now I will stick with what I have and go with those. I will be keeping this blog updated with news and videos and such often so stay tuned and watch for what is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment